Four Online Tarot Resources I Use Every Day

There are three main ways of reading Tarot cards that I know of: by a guidebook, by intuition, or by a combination of both.  I'm still developing my intuition when it comes to reading my spreads, but learning the traditional Tarot card meanings or the meanings in my Little White Books (the specific guidebook that came with the decks) is really helping me not only understand the cards, but also how I feel about them.  While I feel like I can sometimes intuitively read cards or even entire decks, there are other cards, decks, or even spreads that require more research.  Use your intuition to know when you need to rely on a book or website or another resource to understand the message.  Seem kind of contradictory?  I promise it isn't.  It's a great way to strengthen your understanding!  Here are the websites that I use on a daily basis to read my cards:


The Tarot Guide.  This is the website I use most often.  What I love about this website is how easy it is to access the cards and how orderly it is.  It also feels like I'm learning from an old friend, although I'm not sure why.  When you click on the card that you're searching for, it gives you the general meaning, reversed meaning, and also specific interpretations for love and relationships, money and career, health, and spirituality.  Those specific interpretations are specified for both the upright and the reversed readings.  So you get 10 specific interpretations on one page!  It makes understanding my cards a LOT easier, especially in spreads that may target specific areas of life.

Biddy Tarot.  We all know about this one.  What's super amazing about this website is how many companion resources there are with it, free and paid, such as eBooks, webinars, or physical books.  What's pretty cool about this website is that it has the general meanings of the Major Arcana and Minor Arcana, information about the suits, and descriptions of the imagery on the traditional Wider-Raite Tarot deck.  This website also has possible interpretations for each card in the upright and reversed positions.  It doesn't divide them into specific areas like other websites do, but it's still a fantastic resource and a great starting point.

Aunty Flo. Another amazing website with so much information!  This website is a great resource for all kinds of spiritual practices.  What I love about Aunty Flo is that the Major Arcana main page has a list of quick keywords and quick messages in addition to the links to each card individually.  Once you click on the card, you can find four main sections: the general meaning, the meaning in love, the meaning in work and health, and the reversed meaning.  The pages for the four suits offer general descriptions of the suit and quick messages from each card, including the court cards.

Learn Tarot.  This is another classic website and it's one that everyone should know about!  Learn Tarot has free lessons that teach you all about Tarot from the beginning.  It has real-life examples and exercises that can help you learn in a very interactive way.  In addition to the courses and lessons, there are individual pages for each card.  These pages are some of my favorites for general readings because they show the main keywords, actions or specifics for those keywords, potential pairs that may reinforce or challenge each other, and the general message of the card.

You can use any of these four websites and get invaluable information about the Tarot cards.  Combine this information with your intuition and your deck's guidebook, and you will have an amazingly complete message!  Do you use any of these websites?  Are there any others that I should know about?  Let me know about your experiences and your favorites in the comments below!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.