Spiritual Space Inspiration

image links from top left to right: via | via | via | via | via | via | via | via | via

I've mentioned on my Instagram account that P and I will be renting a house soon.  I've pretty much shouted from the rooftop that I'm really excited about having my own room because I want to use it for my spiritual space.  90% of the time I'm pretty satisfied with just sitting on the couch or even on a floor pillow in our bedroom while I blog, pull Tarot cards, or fill out the pages of my Grimoire, but sometimes I have to deconstruct that space because it's in an area where our dog might destroy it.

I put together a quick mood board with various aspects that I want to include in my spiritual space.  The first thing I knew I wanted to have was plenty of candles.  I love the smell, soft glow, and warmth that they give off.  Crystals, a grid, and a shelf are definitely on my wish list, as well.  Right now my crystals are all just hanging out in a small jewelry dish.  It gets the job done, but it doesn't honor them how they should be honored.  To bring in more aspects of the world, I would love to have flowers.  I'm not sure if I'll go for fresh or fake because I'm not great at keeping flowers alive.  I want to combine the earthly elements with some space elements as well, so I'll probably look for ways to decorate using the moon and constellations.  The color swatches in the bottom left will hopefully be used to pull all of these elements together.  I will absolutely have my yoga mat and my floor pillow in there because duh.  I'm looking forward to also adding a table for an altar and one for where I can work on my spiritual practices.

What would you want in your spiritual space?  If you have a spiritual space right now, please let me know so I can check it out.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.