May Magickal Favorites

Happy Memorial day to those in the United States!  I can't believe May is pretty much over.  My spiritual journey quickly grew this month and may be evolving in ways that I never expected.

the Mystic Mondays tarot

T A R O T / / I supported two Tarot decks on Kickstarter: Mystic Mondays and the Mesquite Tarot.  Both decks are so unique!  I was actually drawn to the decks for the literal opposite reasons.  I love the simplicity and muted colors of the Mesquite Tarot and I love the layers of images and bright colors in the Mystic Mondays deck.  Isn't it crazy how you can be drawn to such different decks?!  The Mesquite Tarot deck can be backed until June 11th.  The Mystic Mondays deck can be backed until June 30th.  Support these amazing artists/fellow spiritualists!

the Mesquite Tarot deck

Witch by Lisa Lister

B O O K S / / Did you read Witch by Lisa Lister?  I saw that a lot of the people I follow on Instagram did.  I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered it and I didn't realize how angry it would make me.  Even if you don't feel comfortable with or believe in witchcraft, if you are a feminist, this book will definitely wake you up.  You can't deny that women have always been and still are persecuted just for being females, being independent, or for being connected to the world.

mala by Love, Light & Legacy

T O O L S / / Within a couple days of each other, I won a mala from Love, Light & Legacy and an awesome prize bundle from Forest and Crow that included a facial toner, intuition essential oils roller, and a smudging stick.  The mala and the intuition oil blend are amazing for really focusing in on different rituals like journaling, meditation, or reading Tarot cards.

facial tonic and intuition blend from Forest & Crow

No comments

Powered by Blogger.