The Month Ahead Tarot Spread

I never thought I would enjoy or feel creative enough to create Tarot spreads.  When I compared my ideas to the layouts on Pinterest, I felt discouraged and then I felt silly because this spiritual community is all about self-love and whatever the hell the opposite of comparison is.  Some of the layouts are very simple, some are more in-depth.  Some are great for general readings at any time of the year, while others may draw inspiration from the Sabbats.  Sometimes I want my deck to help me answer questions, but other times I just want some simple guidance.

This is a layout for when I just want simple guidance.  I could easily adapt this spread to ask more specific questions if I need more focused advice, but this is a good framework to use.  This is also a layout that could be used on the New Moon, if you consider the New Moon to be the first of the month.

There are two ways that I would recommend using this Tarot spread.  The first is as a vision board!  I found this idea on Wild Moon Woman's Instagram one day and I loved it.  The second is as a typical guidance spread.  One of my favorite things to do, no matter what I'm using my spread for, is use more than one card for each section.  Using more than one deck is always a great idea, too.

If you use this spread, let me know what you think and what cards you pull!

1 comment

  1. Hi was going to do this but wasn't sure which place is the 1st card 2nd card etc

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.