Inner Star Oracle Clarity Edition Review


Deck Creator: Jo Klima of The Darling Tree
Website and Instagram: www.thedarlingtree.com, @thedarlingtree
My favorite uses for this deck are: weekly or monthly pulls, rituals, and meditation.
My favorite cards in this deck are: You Are Stardust, Trust the Journey, Take an Adventure, and Sacred Knowledge.
My least favorite cards in this deck are: I don't think I have one!  I try to pick a card that makes me feel "uncomfortable" or "uneasy," but I connected very easily with all of these cards.
This deck gets along best with: all of my decks! It's a great addition to any spread.
This deck does not get along well with: I haven't noticed any decks that don't get along with the Inner Star Oracle.  Searching through #innerstaroracle on Instagram shows this deck paired with even more decks and it always seems to fit in well!


I think every deck is my favorite deck but is that so wrong?  I was actually scared that when I got the Clarity Edition, I would regret not getting the Magic Edition.  I was wrong.  The black and white designs are so straightforward and gorgeous.  The deck may seem simpler compared to its colorful counterpart, but I find that it's still just a powerful in imagery.  I chose the black and white version because I thought it would complement any other deck I paired it with and so far I've been right.  The cardstock is very thick and smooth.  The colors on the backs of the cards are magnificent.  The deck shuffles so easily and I think it's the perfect size.


What I really love about this oracle deck is that even though the guidebook that came with it is pretty small, it has just the right amount of information.  Just a few sentences about each card and its imagery.  It also has an affirmation for each card, which I love!  The cards themselves can actually serve as mini-affirmations or physical representations of your intentions.  I think this would be great as a weekly or monthly pull.  Of course, you can always pull for daily reminders or messages.  I think that for affirmations to really sink in, though, you need to use them for at least a few days.


So I shared a few of my favorite cards below, but I also wanted to share a sample of the guidebook contents so you can see what I mean about it really being of great quality in a relatively small book.  Also, you can probably guess that the card that I used as an example is my favorite.  You Are Stardust.


I tried to narrow it down to 3-6 cards that really resonated with me, but I couldn't.  I seriously picked 12 favorite cards and I still struggled to keep it that low... That's how much I love the images on this deck!  Like I said before, I thought I would regret not getting the Magic edition, but this deck is just what I need.



Do you have the Inner Star Oracle Clarity or Magic Edition?  Which card is your favorite?  What is your favorite use for this deck?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.