The Week Ahead Spread + My Personal Reading

LOOK!  I made a Tarot and/or Oracle spread for the week ahead.  This is the first one that I created and there may be something similar already out there, but I just designed what I was called to.  I used the Sacred Soul-Searching deck to create this image, but I actually used both the Sacred Soul-Searching oracle deck and the Wild Unknown Tarot deck.  I'll show you my first personal reading using this layout in a bit, but first I just wanted to offer a quick explanation of the spread.

The bottom row is pretty self-explanatory: each card represents the general message for the days of the week.  I still plan on pulling a daily card for each day because that's my favorite part of my morning routine.  I'm hoping that the combination of the weekly and daily pulls will offer more insight into my day!  The top row includes the overview of the week, a card that tells you what you'll do with ease that week, a card that tells you what you'll need to work on that week, and the overall outcome of the week or what you'll gain from the week.

My Weekly Spread: April 24-April 30


Before I even go into the days of the week, I wanted to point out that 5 of my 7 cards are of the Swords suit.  The Wild Unknown guidebook tells me that this reading is pointing towards distress and turmoil.  Honestly, I didn't get that vibe from my reading.  I didn't get a great vibe either, but it was intense.

Monday, Ace of Swords: The Ace of Swords, in general, represents new beginnings and change.  Y'all, I'm really hoping that this will bring good news about a house.  We are looking for a rental and I would love to have something set up.  Apparently, this card also overpowers some of the negative aspects of the others.

Tuesday, Son of Swords: The Son of Swords is the Knight in this deck.  Look at the determination and focus in that card.  That's what the card represents to me.  The Knight of Swords, when representing the self, tells you to expect the unexpected.  Ugh, I'll try.

Wednesday, Reversed Two of Swords: Since the Two of Swords typically represents blocked intellect or a stalemate, I'm interpreting its reversed meaning to mean that I will have a particularly clear mind on Wednesday.  That's good news since I have a final exam that day!  Interestingly, I keep all of my cards upright and turn them over in the same manner.  I don't know how this happened, so I'm taking it!

Thursday, Mother of Swords: This card represents perspective and intuition.  She's calling me towards following my own and making sure I look at the big picture.  She also shows resilience when placed next to traditionally negative cards.

Friday, Seven of Swords: Secrecy and self-interest are the keywords for this card in the Wild Unknown guidebook.  I actually take this as a warning that if I'm not careful, I'll put my own needs above others.  The fox looks so isolated and sleepy, as well as agitated.  That tends to describe me after a long week.

Saturday, Hanged Man: I don't know why, but I hate pulling this card.  I'm already an indecisive person and I'm not very patient.  Probably why this card comes up every now and then.  This may be a reminder that not everything is under my control.  Maybe it doesn't fit my timeline.  I don't know.

Sunday, Three of Cups: The message of this card is always welcome.  This is a card that represents friendship and creation.  After seeing a friend this weekend, I'll be reveling in my friendships.

Overview, The Seed: What a pleasant overview for this week.  I was most called to "Unlimited potential" in the message.  I'm ready to discover and use my potential!

"It's all Good," Power: According to this card, I hold the power of the universe in front of me.  I should use this power and connection to my advantage in everything I do this week.

"Work on it," Unexpected Magic: I'm not always a fan of not knowing details or having a plan.  Clearly, this is something I need to work on.

Outcome, Vibration: I love this outcome.  Higher vibrations and higher energy.  I think I should choose a mantra or a few to repeat this week so I can increase these positive vibes.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.